• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got this??

Don't know anyone who has it but I like the design of it, in particular that the run area is permanently covered. Not sure about the size of the indoor area, might not be as large as you think?

Would be fab on an even larger scale.

My maths is terrible !! I've just looked again and the hutch IS too small !! Anyone recommend a better one??

I did a home check and the person had bought one of those, they are far too small. I had to tell her and i even put the buns in it to show her. if it was made on a larger scale it would be great.

The lady sent it back and bought a happy hutch and run 6ft so she could adopt the bunnies

Julia I have one hutch from the link Abi posted :D 6ft x 2 x 2 double with a 6 x 5 run, How about a playhouse, with attached run at side with cat flap ?

i have seen one of those. i wasn't really too sure about it. from afar it looks great but it has a plastic tray in the house bit, which apparently helps with cleaning out but i was worried that the buns could chew it or even stomp it through. oh and yep the bed bit is a bit tiny for bunnies.

they are also the same people that have the hutches that the roof is hinged....i have one similar for two of my piggies...i have firmly screwed the roof shut. i have heard to many horry stories about the roof lifting and the animals being harmed.

i had both my bunny hutches and a double hutch made for me by a local fencing company. the fella that made them did a great job.

Just an idea, price up a small shed, and attach an out side run to it, better for the winter, and they can go outside or play inside out of bad weather.

Its all very confusing :? I'm planning on moving Nushka and a new friend outside in the warmer weather but I will bring them into my conservatory at night and in winter. I just want to make sure they have a fun place to spend the day...

Back