• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stormy weather....

capel

Warren Veteran
Perhaps the met men have it right this time for the North West....It's blowing a gale up the other end of the village. Our house is in a dip so we are fairly sheltered, however I've just gone out and brought Floss and Bournville in just in case the conifer loses a branch and deposits it on the hutch. Although the hutch is extremely sturdy and in a very sheltered position, I'm worried that the noise might spook them . Better safe than sorry.

Hi Capel

Have snuggled fudge up for the night and left his radio on very low as its howling over in the north-east too.....whistling down the chimney so had a few thumped feet and unnerved moments...poor little bun. Have warmed up his mummy bunny beanie to try to give him something to cuddle into.....

I hope its doesn't get too nasty where you are. Good thinking bringing your bunnies indoors. Wouldn't want to be outside during that storm. xx:)

Yes, we're fortunate that we able to do that. Not everyone is in a position to do the same, so the buns and I are sending soothing vibes to one and all tonight.:wave:

Arthurs in now seeing as the back fence appears to be three houses further down the road now! :shock:

It was very windy here last night the buns seemed okay though in their playhouse. I've just took Dan to school and nearly fell with the wind it is that powerful.

The wind howled all night and if anything it's even worse now. Constant very high winds with even stronger gusts every few minutes. I'm having to go to Chester later, so have decided to leave F&B indoors till I get back.

I put there hay wheelie bin up againts there playhouse last night with a very heavy flag on top of it and this morn the wheelie bin had moved and the flag was on the deck,all buns are cosy and munching hay thoe as much to say whats the problem:lol:

Rick

:lol: I don't really think mine would be bothered by the noise at all, it's more the danger of loose branches thudding down on the hutch:lol:

I think the wind has been worse here today than earlier in the week, put bricks galore round the cage and on top to stop cover blowing away, twitchy doesnt seem fazed at all, think i am more worried than her!!

Back