• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww Lana is ....now with pics

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
exploring my bedroom ...:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sh is staying close to the floor and near her cage but she is having a good look and sniff around :D:D

She has been nibbling food all day on and off ...not a huge amount but enough i think for me to risk not syringe feeding tonight ....hope her appetite kicks in overnight ;)

Last edited:
Yay who's a clever girl Lana. I've a feeling this will be one special bun that will staying put;)

the only way i could keep her would be if Nemo would have her as his wife ....:roll: :roll: hes always been a lone bun who hasnt liked any other bun weve tried him with .:?:roll:

would also need to completly think his living quaters even though hes free range 7 am till 11pm . :?

think i may just have to be strong here :? :? :(

yay, come on lana xx prove that you want to stay living with bunnymadhouse so she can't bear to get rid of you

dont say that :shock: :shock: :shock:

the last one to be housed in my bedroom stayed there 6 months ...then moved out ...into the garden with blue in his playhouse :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, bless her.....it sounds like she is developing a little bit of confidence! That is FANTASTIC!!!!!:D :D I will keep all my fingers firmly crossed that she continues to move forward.....she really IS a special bun!!!!!:D :D

2008_0312feb0009.jpg

:D

2008_0312feb0010.jpg

aawww im glad she is settling in ok and feeling a little better. Her poor little (or should i say big;) ) ears :cry:

Back