• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Hutch with a Difference

Aww that is sweet! Got images in my head now of larger versions making a bunny village! lol

That hutch looks lovely but I'm not sure how I'd feel when I go out to feed the buns & find they've chewed it.:lol:

I'm sorry but I dont like it for rabbits, if it is 2 storey and it is only 36 inches high for the lot then the bun will only have 18 inches to stand up in and I'd worry people might be tempted by the cuteness of the house rather than considering if it's space is suitable for the bun.

I think it's very cute, if it was a bit taller. It'd be lovely as a base in a larger run, since it seems to have a cat flap at the side.

I don't know anything about guinea pigs. Could they climb those stairs at all? It looks very small to me. The design is funny, though.

I don't know anything about guinea pigs. Could they climb those stairs at all? It looks very small to me. The design is funny, though.

Yep, they can climb ramps/stairs easily! A friend of mine now has my old hutch for her GP's (you can't see the ramp that easily) but it was steep and they love it.

LianspetsMay2005011.jpg

Back