• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies nearly made me cry today!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I saw Tinsel & her babies Revel & Minstrel when i went to collect Precious form Carolines today. (They were the mum & babies i fostered).
Well they remembered me straight away & came over to the front of their cage where Tinsel had major noserubs for ages:love:

The fact they still remembered me made me fight the tears back & I just wanted to just take them back home with me:oops:

Su.x

Very strong of you to not take them back home with you, Su!:shock: I was originally fostering my Bertie and Binky last year. I took them back to the rescue, cried for days, then went back and took them back home with me permanently!!!:oops: :oops: :lol:

How is Precious settling in???:D :D

Very strong of you to not take them back home with you, Su!:shock: I was originally fostering my Bertie and Binky last year. I took them back to the rescue, cried for days, then went back and took them back home with me permanently!!!:oops: :oops: :lol:

How is Precious settling in???:D :D

I knew mark would kill me if i came home with 4 bunnies instead of 1:shock::oops::lol::lol:

Precious is settling in brilliantly:D There are already photos of her in photos & stories!

Su.x

Back