• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone!

jasonbunny

Warren Scout
I am maxine, a stay at home mum to two toddlers and expecting my third in october. I live in rainy inverness, scotland.

I joined the forum today, because i have just come home froma rescue centre with a gorgeous lopeared rabbit called Jason. There is a pic of him below!

At the moment its fostering, as i have never owned a rabbit before but my husband has, until the 25th of March but we can adopt whenever we are ready? i cant see myself wanting not to, i adore him already, he is very very docile. I am going to be having a read of the forums to see what i can do to make him a happy bunny as he was badly attacked by him mother as a baby, and been in and out of homes since. The lady at the rescue centre says he has been very down the past month and needs lots of love. Look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Hi

Welcome to the forums, he looks a lovely rabbit.

I never introduced myself when I joined.

I have 8 Rabbits and have been a member since last year, just forgot to introduced myself, never mind.

Hope you enjoy the forums
:wave:
Jaye

Back