• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tigger & Roo..... Good News

honey61

Mama Doe
Following on from previous post "How do I decide...." , just wanted to thank everyone for their support & good wishes for Tigger & Roo, following the terrible fight on Saturday that left Roo needing emergency for a badly torn ear.
Roo is proving to be a 'model' house bun (long may it last), who has fallen in love with OH (good move Roo :D).
Poor Tigger wasn't faring so well & had become very grumpy & aggressive, however a trip to the Vet yesterday revealed that he had sore eyes (scratches to both corneas, possibly due to fight) & drops were prescribed.
The good news is that Tigger hasn't attacked me today, has let me put his drops in & deliver 'dinner service' without seeing me off the premises!:D

To top it all, we have located a Tigger a 'wifebun' (Frenchie), subject to mutual acceptance :):)
He has to wait until the end of the month, when hopefully he will be fully recovered (& better tempered) to meet his prospective bride.... :)

If I could have one wish........ only a bunny minded person would know what that would be :) Keep fingers crossed... please :)

Back