• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New appeal Leics to Norfolk

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help get Crystal to Norfolk..or nearer to there?

She did have transport arranged but sadly this has fallen through for the time being

She has a home waiting and we really need the space...so anyone???

More than happy to do a run from Cambridge to Norfolk if anyone can do the link Leicester to Cambridge.

We are going to Norfolk Saturday 22nd March.

We could possibly do the leicester to cambridge. Not doing anything on the saturday so it's a possiblity. Just need to double check with OH as he's the 'pilot' lol :lol:

How early do u need us there??
we are pretty flexible (and early will get me out of bed :lol: )

What time are you planning on leaving??

H x

We would like to leave at noon latest really so would you be able to drop before then?

Do you have a carrier/need me to supply one for my stint of the trip?

Honey, this ok with you....?

This is so kind of you both.

How long will the trip take you Heidi and which way will you go from Leics?

can you pm Amanda. (Henridoodle) Witchy to arrange her end?

thanks

Honey, can you let me know the address of where I'm going, or give me the email addy of the new owner so that I can arrange journey end.

Usually takes us 1.5hrs to get to Yarmouth so depending whereabouts in Norfolk etc....

Hey,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back in touch had a hectic day with the cat....

we can get to cambridge by 10.30 if thats ok. But I can do earlier.
What kind of 'thing' would be best to transport a bunny?? I've got a cat carrier or an indoor cage. I don't know. What is the best?? But i would need that back as it is me back up and i've got vet trips next week for me buns...

Honeybunny, we will be heading to cambridge down the A47.

What happens in regards to picking crystal up??? :S

This is ALL new to me so i'm asking loadsa questions.

H xx

Edit: It will take us about an hour and a half, traffice dependant..

Hi all,

So, is everyone ok for this Saturday then - 10.30am drop off is fine for me. I actually live just off the A14 rather than in Cambridge so it should be easier to drop the bun(s) off.

Any news as to how many and what they will be travelling in etc?

Witch x

There has been some changes in this situation I'm afraid and it now looks as if these Rabbits will not be travelling and will still be looking for homes :cry:

Amanda's situation has changed over weekend and she can no longer have them..very disappointing for bunnies and sad for amanda:cry:

Back