• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why People Think I'm Mad!!

There are 9 little reasons why people think i've completely lost my mind!!

1: Pippa
DSCF1326.jpg

2: Millie
DSCF1340.jpg

3: Tessa
DSCF1373.jpg

4: Bonnie
DSCF1336.jpg

5: Alfie
DSCF1472.jpg

6: Sockies
DSCF1652.jpg

7: Smokey Joseph
DSCF1405.jpg

8: Mr Buttons
DSCF1441.jpg

9: Willow. Damn piggie wouldn't stay still long enough to be photographed

Does anyone think your mad for loving animals and having lotsa four-legged fur babies??

H x

Aww they are all lovely lovely lovely.

I got asked at work "so when did this thing with rabbits start then?" :? Do you think someone would say that to someone with two dogs or cats? grrr

Heh, yeeeeah.
Actually, it's not so much that they look at me like they think I'm crazy - I'm used to that, I've had a lot of pets since the age of about 11... I'm just 'that animal loving girl'. It's the way people talk to me about my rabbits. :lol: My friends at university, bless 'em, don't get it at all... When they talk about rabbits to me, it's hard not to be offended by their almost condescending tone... To them, bunnies are pets for children and I am therefore a bit crazy, and childlike for loving mine as I do. They've never batted an eyelid at there being four cats living here, but having four rabbits always raises a few eyebrows!

Fur babies don't back chat, well, apart from my GSD pippa and the piggie lol. They also cost less than kids, marginally. lol

I'm glad i'm not the only one.

I'm used to the strange looks and odd comment :)censored: off!!, is my reply)

:lol: Yes most people do. My parents despair, but I think they like that they've raised an animal lover.

Hi,

I have six bunnies, a yorkshire terrier and two goldfish. Did have a horse on loan but couldn't cope with work as well as all of the animals so I had to give the horse up :-(

People do think i'm mad, but it's more about how many rabbits I have and how I keep them. I don't think they are spoilt, they are just housed correctly!!! i have two as house bunnies (hopefully to be three if bonding works out) and the other four (hopefully 3 if the bonding works) live in a 12ft summerhouse I bought for them. The buns outside have access to the garden every day. I am staying with my sister and her husband at the moment and it's HARD. Especially seeing as how her husband constantly mocks me for the rabbits. My sister knows I'm neurotic and because of my me knows how rabbits should be cared for as well as agrees with it....her husband still thinks they belong in small hutches at the bottom of the garden. I am lucky though in that he lets me have them in the house, they have their own double bedroom but he still has to have sly digs about it.

I think it's also because I'm 26 and single, they think I should be married and popping out kids.... couldn't disagree more...I don't even want kids! I think that I am more sensible because I wouldn't want the responsibility of a child, I can cope with animals but not children....yet my sister who CAN'T take responsibility for herself or animals is desperate for children...it just doesn't make sense to me.

aww beautiful pets :love: :love: :love:

im officially rabbit girl where i work :roll: they thought they'd go through my digi cam on a night out and turned to me and said 'god louise you dont have love your rabbits' :oops: so yeah they think im slightly weird lol

They are all scrummy:love: I would have a house full of little companions if I just had the time!!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Back