• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for sid and garfield u/d so far going well

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Sid is the most aggressive bunny i have ever met :shock: im pretty sure he,s deaf because when i go near him its as if he doesnt hear me :roll: he doesnt just lunge at you, he hangs off you arm :? so we moved him to a playhouse with a run attatched and now he,s attacking ankles :? so there is no way he,s rehomable :cry::cry: he,s been castrated 8 weeks ago so today im going to try and bond him with garfield who is quite a dominent little girl wish me heaps of luck cos im gonna need it :D i just hope this calms him down :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sid is the most aggressive bunny i have ever met :shock: im pretty sure he,s deaf because when i go near him its as if he doesnt hear me :roll: he doesnt just lunge at you, he hangs off you arm :? so we moved him to a playhouse with a run attatched and now he,s attacking ankles :? so there is no way he,s rehomable :cry::cry: he,s been castrated 8 weeks ago so today im going to try and bond him with garfield who is quite a dominent little girl wish me heaps of luck cos im gonna need it :D i just hope this calms him down :rolleyes:

Hope it all goes well today.

bonding vibes needed for sid and garfield

so far so good im about to put them in a cage together im praying they,ll continue to get on :D:D:D

Back