• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have little secrets and a newly bonded group of 6 bunnies *with photos*

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
I finally decided to split Orchid from Bino and Poppet as she was always on her own and the other 2 were always happy as a pair.........so.........on the weekend I took Bambi, Bobby, Donkey and Orchid to Tree's for bonding. I collected them on Sunday morning after all had gone well and I had a lovely surprise of 2 wonderful bunnies all loved up amongst my 4. So I left with 6 bunnies and here they are settlign into their new home as 1 big group! I am so pleased :love:

So please welcome Cher and Tina :love:

STA60678.jpg

STA60679.jpg

STA60680.jpg

STA60681.jpg

STA60682.jpg

STA60683.jpg

STA60684.jpg

Thanks, I am so pleased as I have always had such a nightmare with groups and I am just hoping to god things continue to go so well :D

I wish I had 6 bunnies but my other half won't allow me, just one bunny so far...... until I make her give in that is!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's fab.. I love the pic of the 2 whites eyeballing each other as if they're looking in the mirror and trying to work it out :lol:

Back