• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzz Cat on Knitted Throne!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
My friend Corrina who made the kitty and bunny engagement cake, has knitted my cats a throne, which his now "Royal Heiness" Buzz Lightyear, hasn't moved off since its arrival!

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy001.jpg

Wow! I feel good! de na de na de na de!

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy002.jpg

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy003.jpg

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy004.jpg

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy005.jpg

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy006.jpg

BuzzonThroneandLilyandSandy007.jpg

WOOOOOOW i feel good just looking at him

the lighting in those pics is fab - he looks sunkissed and snoozy :love:

that looks cool:D My cats want one!!!!!!

Buzz is gorgeous too:D

Su.x

I have texted Reen, she is at work at the moment. But I have asked her if she would take orders. The actual pad that they sit on it like a fluffy, glittery wool. Don't know if that shows on the piccie! I love it! Not as much as Buzz though!

Ohh I dont have a cat but thats looks pretty cool. I wonder if she could make a larger sized one.....say for a german shepard :p

Buzz is such a cutie btw :D

Right have just mentioned to Corrina that people wondered if she could make more. She said that she will knit another and work out time and cost. She also said she wanted me to ask people what colours they would like? Anyone interested, pm me! Dogs can be accomodated too! x

ooh they are fab! i bought olly a cat bed once. gorgeous suedette blue but he just p*ssed all over it...

waste of money for my puss :cry:

Back