• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name cruelty case bun (ARC) Very sad update P4

donna-arc

Mama Doe
Many of you would have seen the story of the RSPCA cruelty case bun that has been brought from Wales to ARC in Twickenham.
We are running a competion to name her. Her photo and story are in RIN.
£1 each name please - post it on here and I will pm you my address and Janice's pay pal account so you can choose how to pay (we don't have our own pay pal as we have wrong kind of account).
I will pick out of the hat on Saturday,

My suggestion Angel (as that's what I call her when I'm talking to her)

My daughters friend's suggestion (hope I don't pick this one out!) Flopsy mopsey cotton tail and fluff! Bit of a mouthful, don't you think?!

That's £2 towards her care already!

Last edited:
Hi Donna

My suggestions are:

Missy Mops (as that was what she was whilst at ours)
Spirit (as she is full of it & must be to have survived her ordeal)
Megan (good old Welsh name)
Midnight (due to her colour)
Bubbles (just because!)

If you can let me know where to send cheque / payment I can get that off to you asap.

Give her a cuddle from me.

Ange xx

Thank you to everyone who has already pledged money to ARC for naming our welsh bunny.

Donna I have sent everyone details apart from the ever popular Jill details (her box is full up of post :D).

Sorry to those who may have got these details twice if Donna has already sent you details earlier.

I will post all money which comes via Paypal so people know it has arrived safely.

Sarah - thank you for the money for your 3 guesses.

Saffir (Welsh for sapphire)

Bethan (Welsh version of Elizabeth etc.)

Huelyn (pronounced Hil een meaning ray of sunshine)

The above are from Welshpedia so hope they're right!

Please pm me for where to send a cheque. :D

Back