• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww **** need more vibes ...tues eve.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Branston ...one of the boys who arrived with petal and Lana is in for a dental today .

hed been on and off with his eating since arriving so took him this morning to be checked .... :(:(:(:(:(

then to top it all Petal looks off this morning and wont touch her breakfast ..:shock::(

awwww :evil: :evil: :evil: what next :(

Last edited:
Hope they are both doing o.k.
I had the privelege of meeting Petal on Monday night and she has the most adorable little doughy shaped face, but I could have cried when i saw her knowing her story, no rabbit deserves to have gone through what they have.:cry:

Branston has had some slight burrs removed from his back teeth and he has also been neutered ...poor boy :roll: still not eating though so as he is at Traceys it is her turn now to be on syringe feed patrol :rolleyes:

Petal perked up around 3 pm and decided to eat :rolleyes:..hope we dont have a repeat tomorrow :? :(

Back