• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel bad

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Its a lovely day (alothough breezy) so ive put the girls outside for the day. Its been days since theyve been outside due to weather, and work, and I just feel really bad. they love being outside. they hate being inside. and i feel guilty that theyve been inside this winter.

:-(

Last edited:
Ive just been out and they look so happy, im glad the hutches will be done this weekend so i can put them backoutside.

they obviously like it.

x

Our three are skipping about outside :D:D:D

They much prefer being in the fresh air too!

And the shed - aka bunny palace, Shangri La - arrives today so soon they can move outside for good.

I will miss them indoors but I know they will be happier outside.

Vanessa xx

same here, bailey is staying indoors for now, whilst we wait to bond him with marsha. but im going to miss my girlies. it is for the best tho, they look happy. they look like they are smiling outside x

Sun? You are all up North - it's a lot duller down here!

I too shut the rabbits in the shed yesterday due to the really wet weather and the huge puddles in the run! They were both very excited when I opened the hatch this morning and explored the run a bit again before finishing off breakfast!

Nice to see them out in the fresh air!

Hannah

It's nice they can go outside, but you shouldn't feel bad for keeping them in over the winter. Sometimes it can't be helped.

You brought them in for their own good though, I brought mine in a lot over winter because they wouldn't have much fun out in the wind, rain and cold. My two have different preferences as to where they like to spend their time which is just typical :lol:

Yeah, they came in dueing thier spay and i kept them in...

well theyll have a nice new house which will be good. lilly is sat just staring into space!! x

Back