• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

running round my legs

He is dancing with you ;) My girl Buu always runs round my feet in little circles and I do it back :lol:

Is Harvey neutered? Not sure if its hormonal because none of my others do it and even though Buu is spayed its something that started ages ago when she hit puberty and has just carried on, probably because I encourage her :oops: :lol: Its a fun little game we play though :D

Is he neutered? If not then he's probably trying to woo you. ;)

But sometimes bunnies do it just to interact with you and have a little dance, which is sweet. :D

If he makes a buzzing noise at the same time, I would say he is hormonal! If he is neutered then I would suggest he simply loves you! :D

If he is not neutered it may be a good idea to look into doing this now. How old is he?

hi we were told he is 1 year old x he does not make a noise x is the vet able to tell me if he is neutered x he seems really happy x although i dont now much x where he was before he was hardly ever inside but due to the winds staying on a hill we have a cage indoors for him he seems happy x

hi we were told he is 1 year old x he does not make a noise x is the vet able to tell me if he is neutered x he seems really happy x although i dont now much x where he was before he was hardly ever inside but due to the winds staying on a hill we have a cage indoors for him he seems happy x

Yes the vet will be able to tell. If he has been castrated he will have two empty sacks :oops: You can check this yourself if you are confident handling him, but it's always best to get a professional opinion.

That's nice that you've brought him in, do you think he might become a permanent house bun? It's lovely to be able to see them so often isn't it! ;)

He's trying to make you fall down the stairs.

Oh no wait, that's cats. They have murderous personalities. Bunnies, they are innocents!

Maa does it when she knows I have food - she loves her grub :D It's a great way to exercise her, so I let her run a ring, then I take a step, she runs another ring, and so on - I eventually reach her hutch and she flies in :lol:

Yes the vet will be able to tell. If he has been castrated he will have two empty sacks :oops: You can check this yourself if you are confident handling him, but it's always best to get a professional opinion.

That's nice that you've brought him in, do you think he might become a permanent house bun? It's lovely to be able to see them so often isn't it! ;)

think he will probably stay in now i would just worry about him otherwise x

Timmy uses my legs like the weaving poles in dog agility when I am chopping veg ! :roll: :lol: :lol: If I sit on the floor, he also runs FAST, tight circles round and round me.....running OVER my legs when he comes around the front! After he has decided that I am going to stay there with him for a while, he plonks down in my lap for a snuggle!!!:lol: :lol:

Zorro does this to me when I'm washing up, he also follows me from room to room, I'm constantly walking looking at the floor now, so I don't stand on him:roll::roll::roll:

He's trying to make you fall down the stairs.

Oh no wait, that's cats. They have murderous personalities. Bunnies, they are innocents!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Completely agree, why do cats do that :lol:

Sounds like your bunny loves you :love:

Both of my boy bunnies used to do this before neutering :love:
Was very funny, run up and down the room, and the bun should follow you, its hilarious x

all of our buns do this...normally at dinner time when you are trying to put their greens on the floor for them!!!:lol:
i think with ours as they are all neutered ,they are just excited:lol:
have you noticed how when you have buns you walk like john wayne!:lol:

Running in circles

Hi, this is my first post here, great site!

We have a female house rabbit called Molly, and she is due at the vets on Monday to be spayed.
She is 5 months old, and an absolute nutter! She is affectionate as anything, LOVES cuddles, lies down like a princess and enjoys her grooming time, and does the running round the house like a deranged maniac at various times of the day, jumping in the air, climbing on the furniture being nosey, etc etc lol.
Today we bought a 5 month old male rabbit we named Midge, obviously we have kept them seperate for the next few weeks until Molly has recovered from her operation, and Midge has had his, but they are in cages next to each other and keep kissing each other through the bars lolol, I am sure it's not really kissing, but it looks cute anyway lol
For a couple of weeks Molly has been running round my feet sometimes, when I come back in the lounge, but today she hasn't stopped doing it....what does it actually mean, and is she doing it more because of Midge?
Any help would be appreciated :D

Thanks

Lisa x

Zorro still does this now, I don't think he'll ever stop, from what I can gather its a sign of affection &/or attention. I love it but it makes you develop a funny walk to stop from tripping over them!! lol :lol:

Timmy uses my legs like the weaving poles in dog agility when I am chopping veg ! :roll: :lol: :lol: If I sit on the floor, he also runs FAST, tight circles round and round me.....running OVER my legs when he comes around the front! After he has decided that I am going to stay there with him for a while, he plonks down in my lap for a snuggle!!!:lol: :lol:

see now i knew there was a reason i liked timmy he has that look on his photo, :lol: biggles does EXACTLY the same thing i thought i would calm down after neutering but it hasn't
what i want to know the most is big's has 3 cuddly toys that he likes to take his frustrations out on :shock: but he always has to insist with soft grunts to pick it up and bring it to me, then hump it, if i move away "im like cheers i really dont need to see you giveing some luving:roll:" he will chase me round until im back at the toy again the only time i can move away id when hes knackered himself out :?

LOL!! Thanks for the help, it's quite informative AND amusing lmao.....I will give bunnies one thing, they might be mad as hatters, but they never fail to make me laugh every day :lol:

We have put a stair gate in the lounge doorway now, as Molly likes to eat the hall wallpaper! But she doesn't like the gate, and keeps having tantrums when she goes near it, Hilarious!! :lol:

Back