• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny lane residents

little treasure

Young Bun
After doing some more work on Bunny lane,we decided to try and get some new piccies as we've got loads of real nice empty phot frames all around the house:lol:

Some buns didn't want to be photographed ,so I will get my OH to try and grab some of the misssing buns later in the week and update this.

living at No 2 (1 being the far left hutch) is

Millie, Fudge and Smudge,

Millie used to live with her sister in hutch 1 but fought constantly like cat and dog,so she went in with the 2 boys which they all seem to like

blmfs1.jpg

Fudge not wanting to pose:lol:

blfudge2.jpg

Millie quite liked the camera:lol:

blmillie2.jpg

blmillie1.jpg

Then 2 doors down at No4 is Topper the belgian hare

bltopper.jpg

At No5 is Onion,with her daughter Asher just poking her nose in,onions hubby Sage wouldn't sit still.

blonion.jpg

And a piccie of Willow who used to live at No3 untill christmas when he passed away in his sleep aged 8 almost to the day:cry:

STA50177.jpg

So Hubby needs to get new piccies of Lucy at No1, Poppy at No2,smudge at No3,and a piccie of Sage at No5

And some of dads gobby pigs.

:)Samantha

I will make sure hubby takes piccies of the missing bunnies this wekend as it's to dark when he gets home,and they are too busy filling their faces eating thei tea:lol:

:)Samantha

Back