• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Daventry Bunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
following on...
the mum..a beautiful girl..now called Mocha
Mocha.jpg

and her 3 babies approx. 8 weeks old

a boy..now named...Dandy!
Bunty.jpg

and 2 more boys.... Digby
Adaven.jpg

and Pirate
Adave.jpg

and a young male.,,now named Elgar after Amy's hubby!:D.the pic doesn't so him justice..he is VERY cute:D
adav.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow Jill!
I love their names ;) :lol:
Mummy Mocha is stunning....
Elgar is very impressed he has a rabbit named after him!
Elgar the rabbit is so beautiful and he has the bluest eyes ever. :D
They are in good condition arent they Jill? x

Awwww theyre lovely, especially mum and Elgar... in fact Elgar reminds me of a doorstop I used to have! Gorgeous! :love:

All these bunnies are fine this morning and their old owner has already rung up to ask if they are ok..it's very sad as he is so upset at giving them up..and so brave to do what so many other people won't..which is admit when you can't cope:(

What gorgeous bunnies.

Its a shame they had to be given up, but at least he was being responsible. The fact that he had already contacted you to see how they are just shows how much he loves them.

BUNTY!!!! Jill!! Are you trying to get me to up my number of gorgeous bunnies??:lol: She is beautiful.

Jill he has rang me too bless him but I missed his call :cry:
Im so glad the bunnies are doing well, they are all beautiful. Susan and Bob (Pigeon) are great! :D
I am taking the guys carrier back over some times this week. And I am also helping him neuter his last bunny Superman. :D

Back