• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much does your rex weigh?

Sandra

Warren Scout
Hi, if you have a standard rex - how much does he/she weigh? Our girl is getting pretty heavy and I was just wondering how much is normal..:roll:

My two weigh around 3 kilos, but it seems at least with the Norwegian rexes the weight can vary from 2.5 to...a lot. I've seen one at over 4 kgs at a show!:shock: He looked HUGE, particularly since he was standing next to mine who looks like dwarves in next to him:lol:

Shadow's 2.7kg :) weighed him on saturday when he had his myxi booster - he's half a kilo heavier than last year! [but he was only little then ;)]

Hmm... my girl is over 4,5 kg... :shock: She is huge... she is a bit chubby but she doesnt look/feel fat. Maybe I should take her to the vets and see what they think? Will post some pictures of her later today.

Back