• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding is easy!!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Hi

Well yesterday Oscar decided he was going to live with Henry and Humphrey... and that was that!!!

They have known each other since I have had them all and the 3 boys have sharded a large run since Boo kicked little Oscar out when the babies arrived. Oscar was often in Henry and Humphrey's hutch but if I shut him in there with them he he would be found downstairs alone, I never saw them be mean to him but they didn't want to share.

Well yesterday i went to shut them away and Henry was sitting in the hutch with Oscar grooming him!!! they went upstairs together and sat there snuggled up, I thought Humphrey would kick Oscar out but he loves him too!!

They have had to stay in today cause of the rain and are all happy little fellas!!!

So I have 3 bonded boy bunnies!!!! :D So glad little Oscar has someone to snuggle up to again. :D

wow what an achievement and a massive cofidence boost for me who is currently bonding two young boys! lots of ppl have said worryin things about boy boy relatioships and iv commited to persevere as i felt they would be ok! hope mine works like urs!

Back