• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Tag?

CRBevis

Mama Doe
How exactly do they play tag with you?

Do they nudge with their nose and do a runner!

How eactly do you know when they are playing this i.e what do you look for !

Oh I didn't know this happened. My girl bun Gloria will come up to me when I am bent down and nudge my bum or my thigh, but she doesn't want to be touched. Maybe she is playing tag?

Bunnie sometimes comes over to us nudges are feet and runs off and looks behind her as though waiting for us to go after her!:)

I sometimes chase Rhia away from something when we're in the garden (something not safe) & she loves it - Binkies like crazy! :lol: Not answered your Q though have I :oops:

I dunno how you know exactly but Faline loves playing this. :D The shed buns were having a marathon game of it earlier.

Scamp likes chase, it's not really tag as we don't swap around. If involves me running after him and him running off - usually with some binkies thrown in. If you get too far behind then he stops and waits. If you do a bit of a shuffle next to him that sets him off again if he's in the mood.

Tamsin

why do people think rabbits are boring!;)
they are so animated! out of 4..2 do this tag game, normally if they think you have something nice you are going to give them (shredded wheats)!:roll:
pooh is nearly 7 yo and plays this tag game !:lol:

Squidgy loves being chased! He binkies down the hall - it's so cute!
We open the door to the living room and he goes in, usually hides somewhere, then we chase him out, but sometimes he'll trick us and go back into the room and down the back of the sofa!
He seems to enjoy hiding - I swear I can hear him sniggering sometimes when I can't find him, and he's found a new corner to hide in. Bearing in mind that when you're black and only weigh a kilo, you can pretty much hide anywhere!

why do people think rabbits are boring!;)
they are so animated! out of 4..2 do this tag game, normally if they think you have something nice you are going to give them (shredded wheats)!:roll:
pooh is nearly 7 yo and plays this tag game !:lol:

Shreadded wheats!!!! Well Blue has just found his new treat, and he loves them.....Cheap too if someone in the house likes it too, i can't stand it!!

What do they do exactly?

One of them will run round circularly doing little binkies and another one will start running, when they pass another bun that one will start doing it and it goes round. Which ever bunny gets binkied past is 'it'. :lol:

Back