• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor excuse to give away bunnies!

What a bunch of BUNK!!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil:

We have been absolutely BATTERED down here in these storms.....and I have had quite a bit of damage done in my back garden which has rendered two of my buns temporarily without accomodation until I can get a bit of reconstruction done. So I just got rid of the buns, right?!?!? :roll: :evil: WRONG!!!!! They are currently living the life of Riley in runs set up in my house!!!:D :lol: :lol:

I REALLY hope these people don't have any children......if they get storm damage to their house, I expect the kids will HAVE to go!!!:roll:

OH dear that is such a lame excuse. I don't think it would be so bad if people were just honest and said something like 'I didn't realise how much work was involved and we're bored now'. This lame excuses are really stupid.

What if their hutches were completely destroyed and they can't afford new ones? :? Not everyone's got hundreds of £ sat around to spend on hutches.

What if their hutches were completely destroyed and they can't afford new ones? :? Not everyone's got hundreds of £ sat around to spend on hutches.

True, but then if you can't afford a hutch then you can't afford to keep a rabbit. It is possible to get a good hutch for less than £100. Doesn't cost much to make one. My mum made a fantastic hutch out of a chest of drawers once :lol:

I have emailed to see how many there are. I live in Essex so could help out with these - I'm a bit worried for them!

Well I am trying to email - gumtree keeps freezing!

It turns out there are 5 bunnies, but she is keeping 3 of them indoors and only 2 need a new home. She seems genuine and is very concerned about getting them a nice home.

I now need to have a think about if I can take on 2 more buns!

I can totally see what you are saying here. When I am getting new hutches/runs, I plan and budget out for them......so having to suddenly come up with a lot of money to lay out unexpectedly for new ones would be a real strain. It is going to take me a week or two to get mine sorted out after all of the damage I have had here. Thank goodness none of my really expensive hutches/runs were wrecked!:shock:

But my buns still aren't going ANYWHERE!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back