• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescue Manual Project

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
In case you haven't noticed, I've created a new section called the RU Rescue Manual Project (okay yeah I'm not great at cool names :oops: ). The idea is we share all our ideas and create a book about rescuing. That way if there are rescues that need a bit of help there is something to give them it.

I'm hoping that as a forum we can create some really useful and positive with this. There are so many people here with lots of great ideas if we can put something together it could be really cool!

To start with we'll try and get all the information gathered together under the sections then maybe some volunteers can help me write it all up so we end up with a book.

Then it can be available for download and maybe even printed copies available too. So anyone that fancies their name in print... here is your chance!

Please pop over to the section and get stuck in :D

No one interested at all? I thought there would be lots of people that would be interested in helping write a book :(

Does anyone want to volunteer for particular topics eg

enrichment on a budget
writing a press release
fund raising
sources of equipment

I hope so :) You don't have to be experienced though. If you've got a tip for cleaning or something then that's just as useful :) Or just ideas of what questions you'd have if you were thinking of running a rescue - even if you don't know the answers :D

Well you know what you know about so if you'd like to pick one.... they're pretty much all up for grabs at the moment :D

Some ideas...

Quarantine Procedures
Fostering Scheme
Cleaning Routine
Assessment on Intake

Back