• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit worried by this

I know!!! I wouldn't let a Netherland Dwarf live in that permantely. If I could spend that amount of money, I would buy it for shelter in their run, but it's way too expensive for what it's worth.

Yeh ive seen those think they are horrible and certainly too small for 2 small rabbits let alone 3 medium size buns :?

I thought there was a law against making false claims :shock: no way does 2' square meet RSPCA regs for 3 rabbits, and they also claim that 'your rabbit will be more affectionate' if it lives in an eglu - how's that then? :?

Yikes! 3 bunnies :shock:

I just can't imagine how that could protect any bunny from a fox, doesn't look hardy enough but I may be wrong?

3 medium sized rabbits (such as an english lop).......!!!!!:censored:

Can you imagine keeping 3 english lops in one of them? I wouldn't even keep a single dwarf rabbit permanently in one of these.....and since when have english lops been 'medium sized' rabbits???:censored:

pink_eggport_large.gif

:censored: Now does that 'house' area really look like a lot of space to you?!?!

Back