• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Hates His Teddy!!

Kibbles

Mama Doe
Starsky seems to just hate his teddy... Although its about doube his size....
He just isnt interested in it at all :shock: He pushes it out of the way, or otherwise just digs on it. :roll:

Some bunnies like to groom and cuddle up to them :D Scarlett had a teddy before she moved in with Trip and she loved it, but the other three never paid much attention to theirs other than to throw them out the way :lol: x

should rabbits be kept in pairs x do you think a soft toy is a good companion x sorry i am new and need as much info as poss x

Rabbits are best kept in pairs as humans can't keep them company 24/7. But if for various reasons you can't have 2 (such as space/ financial reasons) then sometimes a teddy or soft toy makes a good companion to snuggle up with/ bully / hump:lol:

should rabbits be kept in pairs x do you think a soft toy is a good companion x sorry i am new and need as much info as poss x

Ideally they should be kept in pairs as they are very social animals :D A soft toy can be good for cuddling and grooming, but three out of my four didnt pay their soft toys any attention at all so not all buns like them :D

If you want to find your bun a companion the easiest way to do it is wait until your bun has been neutered and recovered and then get in touch with a local rescue :D Some even do bunny dating so your bun can go along and be paired up with a suitable bunny friend :D Much easier than trying to do it yourself because not all rabbits will get along x

bunny dating thats great x as i said i never intended to have a bunny but love him and will do everything to make sure he is happy x

Zorro doesn't have a teddy but there is a plastic toy dinosaur (my son's) in the living room, Zorro clearly doesn't like it as everytime he goes by he tosses it upside down:shock::shock::shock:
Everytime I put it back on its feet, he comes by & tosses it again:lol::lol::lol:

Grace has had stuffies since she was quite young and she LOVED them - especially this blue giraffe we bought her from Ikea - I gave one to Louis at Christmas as they were still living next to each other but seperatly at the time and he couldnt care less. In the mean time Graces stuffy obsesion was getting out of control as she was under the impression that any stuffy in the house was hers and she was going to groom them! -- Now she has Louis to groom she isnt particular interested in her stuffies and Norm the giraffe is looking very lonely

Starsky is so weird :?

He never wants to play with anything or pay attention to anything around him. He either wants to run around the room(which he cant do unless hes in my bedroom) or sit on the sofa, clean himself and clean other people! He's so boring :lol:

Stripes has a teddy, a little dog called Max :oops: as she's not allowed to go back with her family and she hates him I think.

He gets ignored or thrown to the other end of her cage :lol:

Back