• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please think of our 2 bunnies today...UPDATE HOME.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Lana has gone in for a spay today ...

we dont know what they will find when they open her up :? ( vet still not sure what the problem is . :?

i do hope its nothing too nasty :(

Also Milo is in to be neutered ....
at his pre op check our vet noticed he has a slightly irregular heart beat :? :?

it could be just due to him being scared as he is a hyper , nervous bunny ...but will need careful monitoring during and after his op. i hope we have made the right decision going ahead with it :?

i shall be sat by the phone today :? :?

Last edited:
Sending positive thoughts to your two bunnies!

I was an absolute mess when Toby was neutered... I was sooo worried about him!! We'd been told there was a slightly higher than normal chance of him dying under anaesthetic due to a minor medical condition.... but he was absolutely fine... and still is 2 years later... :D

Thinking of them both, really hope Lana is ok:cry:, We need some good news on your side now I have mine so I have everything crossed for them:D

Back