• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny used to eat in the garden, now he runs

buda

Warren Scout
When we took our Tofu out into the garden, he used to be head down eating everything he could for a good 10 minutes non-stop. But I've noticed that when we take him out now, he spends the first 10 minutes sprinting around and binkying instead.

He nibbles, but doesn't feast like he used to.

Thoughts on this change of behaviour?

When we took our Tofu out into the garden, he used to be head down eating everything he could for a good 10 minutes non-stop. But I've noticed that when we take him out now, he spends the first 10 minutes sprinting around and binkying instead.

He nibbles, but doesn't feast like he used to.

Thoughts on this change of behaviour?

He's really excited about going out in the garden and enjoys it so much he aint bothered about eating?:D

My french lops will eat all day and everything in the garden, but my little lop runs himself silly up and down the garden at great speed (supervised of course)

Yeah my rabbits used to get less exercise on the garden than the patio, because they would just sit and eat for an hour on the garden - when they weren't digging it up :roll: I only had one bunny that didn't eat it - she ran and ran, binkied and went crazy - my nethie Tia :)

Back