• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think i'm loved

Bluefox

Warren Scout
Well after much bonding work with Blue, he now comes to me when i pat my leg, for his fresh herbs, i've just sat on the floor to see if he would jump on my knee, he did! he's following me everywhere, he's just come under my chair now and nudged my leg for me to stroke him, he's sat up when i go to stroke him, as soon as i touch his ticklish spot he lays down and half closes his eyes, he also nibbled at me when i was sat on the floor, he hopped up onto the sofa and nibbled my arm, as if to say you're not stroking me, so i stroked him and he was that relaxed he nearly fell off!!! Question tho, does anybody else have a bunny that makes a deep breathing (purring) sound when being loved up?:roll::D

Awww! Its so rewarding when buns show you love.

I don't know about deep breathing, but buns grind their teeth gently when they are happy. You can see their whiskers trembling when they do this. It's the equivalent to a cat's purr.

Awww! Its so rewarding when buns show you love.

I don't know about deep breathing, but buns grind their teeth gently when they are happy. You can see their whiskers trembling when they do this. It's the equivalent to a cat's purr.

Maybe that's what he was doing, i had to put him on the floor cos at one point he got so excited started nibbling me quite a lot, don't think he reaslises it hurts lol

Back