• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding - Shefield or South Yorks.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi.
Does anyone know of a Bunny Boarding Center, in Sheffield, or South Yorkshire? Preferably, where the buns can have a shed or Playhouse...?

Or a really large hutch? Needed for July/August fr 2 weeks?

Thanks,

Jack, Drake and Josh x x x

Waggytailstina is in Sheffield too, I boarded mine with her for over a fortnight, they were in a nice big hutch, got plenty of exercise on a daily basis, were spoilt rotten and came home sulking looking like they'd been to a bunny spa :lol: Becks' Sam and Domino were there at the same time too :D

Rhia is going to Lynne (HolidayHutch) next month :D *Pooooooo I forgot the form again - So so sorry Lynne!!! :oops:*

Hi Jacks Bun, we'd be more than happy to care for your buns for you and as Bunnymadhouse mentioned a percentage of your booking fee gets donated back to them too, seeing as they have recommended us.

You are more than welcome to come and have a look round, a few ladies from on here use us and are repeat customers too. We offer collection and delivery of your buns too if required and 7 days for the price of 6 in 2008.

Hutches are all 6 x 3 x 2.5 for bonded buns, with access to a run or our lounge and hallway for exercise, all food, bedding, hay included in the price - cuddles are free

Feel free to Pm me or give me a call(number is on our website) if you want any further info

MIne go to Lynne(HolidayHutches) and they pout when I go to pick them up coz they love it there!! Fabulous big hutches and lots of love and cuddles from Lynne. Think I might go there for my holiday next time :lol:

MIne go to Lynne(HolidayHutches) and they pout when I go to pick them up coz they love it there!! Fabulous big hutches and lots of love and cuddles from Lynne. Think I might go there for my holiday next time :lol:

:lol:Helen - you in the hutch - now THAT would make an interesting piccie for the website alongside the one of Steve:lol:

Back