• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my bunnies

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
All of them:D
I recently moved Aroma to my school, where her new cage is quite a bit larger than her hutch back home, and that also gave me the opportunity to change Sasuke and Zakura's setups, since her run was now free, I tore it down and added them on to Sasuke and Zakura's runs.
Zakura's run now has a roof, which means I can now leave her out there unsupervised. :D The past two days she's been out there all day.
P1010001.jpg

While clearing the snow out of the run, I also decided to leave half of it in there, so she could have something to play in:lol:
For some reason this pic makes me think of the song Jinglebells...dashing through the snow:lol:
Cruisingtrhoughthesnow.jpg

Sasuke's run is now twice the size, simply by adding two extra walls to it. One drawback is that he's lost his wooden house. I gave it to Aroma who's expecting little ones (another reason she needed a better hutch) and it's not like he was using it a lot anyway.
The front is open on this pic though. Taken from my bed.
Sasukescorneroftheworld.jpg

Sasuke loves his hay, and I also found a rather original use of an old hamster-tube (which my now deceased hamster showed no interest in).
Originaluseofahamster-toy.jpg

Well what do you know...there's hay inside!
Yummyhay.jpg

Lazyeater.jpg

Lazy bun...
Timetogetup.jpg

Well alright, time to get up.

I am not forgetting Aroma either, and here she is...her hind legs at least:lol:
Aromaseet.jpg

And here's the whole bun
Slappav.jpg

Whosqueen.jpg

Mind sharing some hay Vanilla? (Vanilla is a school bun, a dalmatian rex)
MindSharing.jpg

I'm confused which happens regularly! :roll: Does Sasuke's have a hutch?

"Sasuke's run is now twice the size, simply by adding two extra walls to it. One drawback is that he's lost his wooden house. I gave it to Aroma who's expecting little ones (another reason she needed a better hutch) and it's not like he was using it a lot anyway."

That snow is mad! Make our weather seem very mild. :D

All of them:D
Cruisingtrhoughthesnow.jpg

Sasuke's run is now twice the size, simply by adding two extra walls to it. One drawback is that he's lost his wooden house. I gave it to Aroma who's expecting little ones (another reason she needed a better hutch) and it's not like he was using it a lot anyway.
[/IMG]

Day four of the new housing project, and for Zakura's sake its been a great improvement both for me and for her:D
Previously because her run wasn't safe, she couldn't be out there very long unless I could keep an eye on her.. and when I came to put her back into the hutch she refused to go in... Now I just let her out when I come home from school and pretty much leave her there...when I return at night to feed her she jumps right into her cage with no protests:D

Sasuke started chewing the bars again this morning..That little weirdo...
Now I've given him another triangle litter box too, so hopefully he'll stop leaving THAT many droppings outside the "old" one (The cat-box which technically is the new one.. I now put the old triangle box which was replaced earlier being too small, in addition to the cat-box that was bought to replace it:roll:)

Back