• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Beds - Pics Anyone?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Has anyone got a bunny bed? I saw one on Google, and have seen an online shop that selld them.... Has anyone got one for their buns? If so, has anyone got any piccies?

Do your buns like it?

Jack_Bun & Drake & Josh x x x

I just use regular sofa cushions:lol:
Sasuke tore his first one to bits though:roll: But before that he really loved it. He would sit on it almost all the time.

Tilly has a furry animal bed, but the flat cushion type without sides
P@H sell them at 6.99, If you have a Range shop they are quite cheap too.
My guinea pigs have them too, but use them as a duvet instead during winter, as they crawl under and keep warm.

This is Blitzen's bed:
035.jpg

and this is another bed:
018-1.jpg

I got them both from Home Bragains :)

i just use a carrier as a bed :oops: mainly because Misty would just wee in a lovely expensive one :lol: he has no repect for anything :no:

Blue has a medium oval dog bed, with a fleece cusion that cost us 20 quid lol, i'll take pics tomorrow.:roll::lol:

Molly has a cat bed wigwam that she snuggles up in.

Aaaaaw Josh and Drake - I sent you an invite to be my Mollys buddy on Bunspace a few weeks ago now and you never sad yes:cry:

Back