• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rexy babies new cage!

Radish

Mama Doe
I've spent the last two hours setting up Blackberry and Moo's new cage.

it's seven foot by approx four foot and it's 25 inches high.there are more things to go in it for them to play on or with but i try to alternate toys to keep it interesting.

the colour is rubbish as i didn't use the flash.

you like?

P3090005.jpg

cage.jpg

P3090003.jpg

for the flooring i have thick soft lino topped with camping bedroll from tesco (topped with black bin bags for the odd wee that's not in the litter trays)covered with newspaper,then a double layer of towels,then the fleece blanket...so the floor is spongy and soft for their hocks!

that was a labour of love.

Last edited:
Thats fantastic i have two of them cages for the buns for on the grass, their brilliant lots of room :D xx

wow thats amazing! i tried swapping sawdust for cushions n stuff for my alfie..less mess i thought but he just pood and weed all over it and chewed them???how did u do it?

That's fantastic. Where did you find a 7' dog crate?

it's a 216cm x 116cm x 65 cm galvanised run from Surrey Pet Supplies.

it was £49.49 plus about £8 postage. i ordered it on Wednesday night about nine pm and it arrived on Friday morning....brilliant run and really good deal/delivery etc.

it has two big doors on top and one large door on one end and a small door on each long side.

Thanks for the info. I'm tempted to get one and use it instead of the wooden one. It's a pity the entire roof doesn't come off though, as it would be easier to stand in it to clean it out.

RADISH: Thanks for the info....I was originally looking at the wrong website :roll: I've ordered it now, so just have to think of somewhere to stash it, and rehearse the well- used phrase.."What? This old thing? We've had it for years!!!":lol::lol:

Back