• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Lugless Wonders

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thats what Steve calls them, I call them my little bookends as they always sit side by side and look so cute.

They are all of Robin except for the last one as Rubin is much more easily spooked

HPIM0836.jpg

HPIM0841.jpg

HPIM0844.jpg

HPIM0846.jpg

It may have been nothing to do with bad conditions :?

Of course I don't know the circumstances here but I would hate folk to think that all rabbits with no ears is because of the conditions that the mum was kept in ;)

xx

They were rescued by the arc and I'm pretty sure this is what they told me. They certainly didn't come from a nice home.

I'm certainly not implying that all earless rabbits come from bad conditions, just that these particular ones did have a bad start in life.

Maybe you did, prehaps I have worked out how to send them but not how to read them :roll::lol:

And in reply thank you :p:p:p

This reminds me of a time I went into a dingy pet shop just to have a look (I'm nosey :oops:) and there was a yellow rabbit with no ears. The sign said "Chinchilla eared rabbit" The man behind the counter was pretty gruff but I suspected that the rabbit had been mutilated or born with a defect. And of course the bloody pet shop were selling it off as an actual breed. :?

This reminds me of a time I went into a dingy pet shop just to have a look (I'm nosey :oops:) and there was a yellow rabbit with no ears. The sign said "Chinchilla eared rabbit" The man behind the counter was pretty gruff but I suspected that the rabbit had been mutilated or born with a defect. And of course the bloody pet shop were selling it off as an actual breed. :?

Oh my god how sick is that :evil::evil:

They can definatley hear ok, they get spooked very easily. Unfortunately they will not let me handle them, but they are trained to climb the stairs into their dog crate at night when I shake the treat jar :)

Back