• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home Question....

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
..... I have just found out that a new town centre shopping development just down the road from me is going to incorporate a Pets @ Home. Now, my question is, do some stores only sell supplies?

In one respect I am pleased.... wait for it! Because there are a couple of very dank pet shops in my town, the space they keep the animals in is far too small and perhaps P@H will push them out.

But it's no good if they are going to sell animals too. Does anyone know if some are supply shops only?!

..... I have just found out that a new town centre shopping development just down the road from me is going to incorporate a Pets @ Home. Now, my question is, do some stores only sell supplies?

In one respect I am pleased.... wait for it! Because there are a couple of very dank pet shops in my town, the space they keep the animals in is far too small and perhaps P@H will push them out.

But it's no good if they are going to sell animals too. Does anyone know if some are supply shops only?!

I have always known them to sell animals, I may be wrong though.
Sallyx

Yeah prob i got both mine from there! wasnt even lookin fro a bunny but saw little alfie and fell in love...90 pound later we had a new little spoilt member of our family!

Back