• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin again :)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
they are locked in at the mo while i clean the chipmunk cage and i just went thro to check they are ok and found this

P3090001.jpg

pearl as usual is munching hay in the litter tray, and alvin as per is zonked out... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

it not very clear because of the netting, but his eyes are closed :love:

im sure my heart will burst one day soon

awww. look how cute and innocent he looks while sleeping :lol:

doesnt he just, you wouldnt believe such evil could come out of such a tiny little boy... but it does..... ive just weighed them and while it was pearls turn in the carrier he actually went under the sofa and thumped me!!!!!!!

last time i copped him flopped like that he was moving his mouth almost like teeth grinding, im sure he was dreaming of chewing wallpaper :evil::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

He's probably had a stressful day winding you up so needs to recharge:lol:

:lol: got it in one! I've just had a lovely afternoon persuading him to wash dishes :roll: oh the screams and protestations - apparently you can get a hernia lifting a washing up bowl :rolleyes:

Bunnies, no matter how badly behaved, are soooooooo quiet :D apart from the odd snuffly squeak (Maa thinks she's a guinea pig :))

Back