• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where Did You Buy Your Buns Shed From?

sonnet

Alpha Buck
I'm looking to replace Merlin's shed within the next month and wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere in particular that they got their buns shed from and are happy with??
I'm ideally looking for a 8 x 8 ft as it'd fit where it's due to go perfectly (if I really have to I'll get an 8 x 6 ft which he's got at the mo) with window. It needs to be a good price as money is bit tight & if possible delivery and assembly (dad will assemble if need be!) included. :thumb:

Hi, have ordered ours from www.buyshedsdirect.co.uk. We are getting the overlap corner pent shed. There was a hiccup with the order on the system initially but I cannot fault the 'customer care' follow up when I chased the order up.

There is a huge choice and prices are cheaper than DIY stores so is worth looking at.

Ours is arriving on Tuesday - am so so excited! I have lots of ideas for interior design. :D:D:D:D:D OH is going to have a lot of work to do!

Vanessa xx

Back