• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola Did a Binky! + did 10 in a row today!

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
Lola just did a huge binky! She hasn't done one since she's been home from her bonding. It's made my day:D Rory looked quite stunned by the whole thing:lol: Now i need Rory to do one. He has done a happy flop though which was lovely to see:D:D

Last edited:
Lola did 10 binkies in a row today in the kitchen:shock::D I do this little 'dance' with her. When she binkies i jump like a binky and she does it again and again. i think it's brilliant:oops: Rory was looking at us like we were crazy:lol:

i love binks! congratulations thats one happy bun! mine have just started binkying again after their bonding its so so nice to see

i love binks! congratulations thats one happy bun! mine have just started binkying again after their bonding its so so nice to see

i'm in the same situation, only had a few little ones until now after her bonding. I'm still waiting for Rory's first but he has done a happy flop:D

Back