• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh God- Tundra is Nesting!!!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Its going to be a loong night, just went to check on the bunnies and to give medication and caught Tundra with a mouthful of hay.

I wont be getting much sleep tonight.

*wrings hands nervously*

Well this explains her lack of appetite anyway, is not unusual for a Doe to go off her food when birth is imminent.

oh i do hope shell be ok after all shes been thro

good luck Tundra, hope your babies come out nice and easy with no problems

No babies yet :? and the most haphazard attempt at a nest I have ever seen :shock:

First time mum I think and Im not hopeful she is going to rear them herself.

No babies yet :? and the most haphazard attempt at a nest I have ever seen :shock:

First time mum I think and Im not hopeful she is going to rear them herself.

If you need any help rearing them if she doesn't I'm more than happy to help! And not just because I love baby animals :oops:

I hope she's a good first time mummy tho and looks after them all, poor Tundra I wouldn't want to give birth either after the stress she's had over the past few days poor bun

Helen x

i really hope she can raise them herself but i have no doubt that if she can't the babies will be in the best place possible for top notch care. sending loads of vibes for Tundra:D

Sending lots of maternalistic vibes for Tundra.

Hope she and any babies will be OK. At least she is now in safe and caring hands.

Good Luck
Vanessa xx

Back