• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneezing and Snuffles?

No- His nose id just normal. Snuffleling- I mean like sniffing but it sounds like he has got a cold? If you get what I mean?

No- His nose id just normal. Snuffleling- I mean like sniffing but it sounds like he has got a cold? If you get what I mean?

Any new hay or bedding? Slightly dustier than normal perhaps? Has he been in the house at all? Dont worry, He'll be fine :)

Rupert seemed to have a bad chest last year, I took him to the vets and tried to explain the noises he had been making (coughing and sneezing) also sometimes it seemed like he was struggeling to breath but the vet listened to his chest and said there was nothing wrong with him!! I went home feeling like a crazy rabbit girl!!! x

Could be something stuck up his nose (hay seed or something), I'd keep an eye on him & just take him to a vet if it continues and your worried X

Back