• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beemer and his new pals - on the grass - 19th March

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Beemer (the bunny found under the bonnet of a BMW!) came to live with us today :D

At the end of Jan we bonded a foursome of Ant, Hoops, Sienna and Trix and all was going well until Trix was spayed. Sienna was then VERY clear that she wasn't going to accept Trix back :( Sienna is also having trouble with litter training .... so she is going to become an outdoor bunny with a husbunny of her own. And so we went to see Chloe @ Fat Fluffs today and Beemer came home with us :D

All going well so far :D Ant and Hoops have immediately accepted Beemer (Hoops was grooming him in less than half an hour :lol:) and Ant is happy enough with there being another boy ... just as long as he's still top bun! Little Trix is just being skittish and a scaredy cat :( Everytime one of the others goes near she runs away like a mad thing. They have no problem with her ... she just thinks they do :lol: Hopefully, given time, things will settle!!

Anyway ... here's what you're waiting for ... photos! :D

Hello! I'm Beemer ... nice to meet you :D
Beemerhello.jpg

Beemer.jpg

Ant with his new mate :)
P3080116.jpg

Hoops making sure Beemer's ears are clean! :lol:
P3080117.jpg

Dinner time! ... tho Beemer seemed to prefer the hay!
P3080136.jpg

And, as you can see, Hoops finds the whole bonding thing completely exhausting! :lol:
Hoopschillin.jpg

Last edited:
Glad he's settled and he is very cute:D....but i thought he'd be for Sienna?:?

so who's the lucky bun she is going to have as husbun?..(if you're still looking our poor little Rudolf is being overlooked and he is so friendly )

Well they are all gorgeous bunnies..and your furry family is growing!:D

Tell me about it!! This forum really has changed my life :lol: :lol: Planned to stop at four but it just wasn't to be :lol: Will hopefully be posting pics of Sienna and her husbun very soon ... and then they'll be moving into a new palace in the garden :lol: x

Last edited:
I am so happy that the gorgeous Beemer has found his Forever Home, and that he is settling in so well!!!!! :D :D

Looks like they've decided that Sunday afternoon is for chillin'! SO pleased to see Trix lying like that (cos have never ever seen it before!) :D :D And HOW chilled does Ant look in the 2nd pic?!?! :lol:

P3090158.jpg

P3090160.jpg

Awwww bless thats fab news :D:D Lovely pics :D:D The people coming to see Speedy & Ollie didn't turn up.... or even call....:censored:

I'm glad it all went well. I've been in london so have been out of touch. I'm missing my little man but glad he look so happy. Isn't he the friendliest bun in the whole world, I thought he'd get on well with the others.

He does like his hay doesn't he. It took 2 weeks to get him to eat anything else but hay and squashed peas. Although I imagine seeing all the other buns munching away may make the food look more attractive.

Give the little man a big kiss from me and lots of cheek rubs and I expect lots of pizza invites so I can give him a cuddle.

Everything going great with Beemer and his 3 new pals :D Moved them, complete with pen, into the bunny room on Monday. Let them out for a run around .. no probs :) Left them free range in bunny room yesterday and today ... still no probs :) Tonight they're in the lounge - yay :D :D Been so, SO long since we had proper house bunnies ... gonna take some getting used to having four to dodge tho!!! :lol:

Back