• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i give up!!!

This week has been one of those giving up completely weeks......Think I should bury my head in the sand for a few weeks :roll:

Actually sounds like the mum is getting tired of having baby bunnies jumping all over her, not overbreeding.
I'm sure as a breeder you'll be well aware that mummy bunnies tend to want to get away from their young once they're weaned due to them being so boisterous.

Actually sounds like the mum is getting tired of having baby bunnies jumping all over her, not overbreeding.
I'm sure as a breeder you'll be well aware that mummy bunnies tend to want to get away from their young once they're weaned due to them being so boisterous.

That's how I read it too but was wondering why they hadn't separated them if that was the case.

That's how I read it too but was wondering why they hadn't separated them if that was the case.

mine don t have prob with being exasted by thier babies because they have enough room to get away from them if need be:? and if that was the case you seprate them just as gemma has said:?

Not just the fact that they haven't been seperated, the're being sold as easter bunnies !! :roll::(:censored::censored:

Back