• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue just licked me!!!!!

Bluefox

Warren Scout
I'm in shock.......

I've been doing some bonding with our blue to get him to come out of his room on his own at night.
Well, what i've been doing is sitting on the floor, calling him and when he comes, rewarding him with some fresh parsley. Well i just did it again, and this time he stayed by my side and proceeded to lick my arm, i think he loves his mummy :D I'm sooooooooo happy!! :D:D:D:D

ahhhh thats great news,Isn't it lovely.
I have had Tilly for a month now, and FINALLy got to stroke her tonight without her hopping off, so I am happy too.

And now..................I was stroking the top of his head and guess what, he shut his eyes completely......I mean he's affectionate anyway, he jumps up on the sofa and sits with us, oh and he sat by my feet for an hour the other day, under my computer desk, I think our full bond is begining to show :D:D:D:D:D:D

awww :) Toby licks sometimes... although he appears to prefer my husband's skin to me!! :D Sometimes he'll lie on the floor and Toby will lick all over his face, and start teasing some of the gel out of his hair :D

awww :) Toby licks sometimes... although he appears to prefer my husband's skin to me!! :D Sometimes he'll lie on the floor and Toby will lick all over his face, and start teasing some of the gel out of his hair :D

Toby is gorgeous, how old is he?

Back