• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are things so hard?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I've been looking after Blitzen for a while now, and when i told his owner about Asbeau she was really sorry and asked if I would like to keep Blitzen, especially seems she still hasn't found anywhere to live properly and she feels bad for messing me about (not that I mind)
I can afford him, I have the time for him, I have the space etc (like right now) but i'd be horrible to get him so soon after Asbeau's passing, wouldn't I?

I hate things like this :(

Just tell her that it is too early for you to consider taking on another rabbit permanently. Say you would like to stick to the original arrangement and see how you feel further down the line.

I'm sure she will want Blitzen back anyway once she is settled.

To be honest Beth I knew his owner would never have him back. ..
I knew when you took him on he was going to end up you.
Now I'm not having a go at you at all but I think his owner is bang out of order! She knew whe wasn't having him back :(

She didn't say I had to have him. Although I am in love with him!
I have met her twice so don't know much about her :? but i didn't think she was like that.
Maybe I can try him with Holly and Magic once all castrations are done and if they all get on i could say yes???

She didn't say I had to have him. Although I am in love with him!
I have met her twice so don't know much about her :? but i didn't think she was like that.
Maybe I can try him with Holly and Magic once all castrations are done and if they all get on i could say yes???

Has she vaccinated and neutered him yet ?

you shouldnt pay for sum1 elses neuter cus they are going to adopt one of yours.

basically beth you gotta look at it like this....if you say yes to blitzen..your also saying yes to keeping holly. Personally i think u need to decide one way or the other because it must be hard for you being with holly and not thinking of her as 'your pet'. Three rabbits isnt alot compared to what you did have, so timewise i would say yeh it dusnt make a difference cus uve been looking after four..

why not neuter and spay everyone...and then try a threesome?

I really don't want Holly to go, she is my baby, me and her ahve done so much together :( I was desperate when I decided to re-home her, and I regretted it so much :(
I'd love to try them as a three once they were all castrated :) thatw as my idea :D

you shouldnt pay for sum1 elses neuter cus they are going to adopt one of yours.

basically beth you gotta look at it like this....if you say yes to blitzen..your also saying yes to keeping holly. Personally i think u need to decide one way or the other because it must be hard for you being with holly and not thinking of her as 'your pet'. Three rabbits isnt alot compared to what you did have, so timewise i would say yeh it dusnt make a difference cus uve been looking after four..

why not neuter and spay everyone...and then try a threesome?

Seems right to me

Back