• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor frenchie, i prey he ends up with someone good....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
i got asked to take in a 18 month old french lop today she asked what my procedure was as she didnt want him to go to just anyone i told her that id have him castrated, bond him with a female and then rehome them as a pair :D prior to a homecheck, i was then told she didnt want him neauterd or bonded :shock: and ive just seen him advertised on the free ads for £60 :cry:
What did i do wrong ? I just hope he doesnt end up in the wrong hands:cry::cry:

poor frenchie i prey he ends up with someone good

she wanted rid because she had got a new dog and of course the dog has to come first :evil::evil:

Lets all donate some money and buy him - then have him castrated and bonded!!! Stupid woman - she'd prob rather have £60 than be safe in the knowledge that the rabbit will get a loving home. Hope she doesn't have any kids - god knows what she would do with them.

Just :censored: awful!:evil: All she wants is the money... poor bun, I hope he finds a good home, and not in the hands of a BYB!:(

If you can get him I will take him, rather thast than him getting into the wrong hands;)

i got asked to take in a 18 month old french lop today she asked what my procedure was as she didnt want him to go to just anyone i told her that id have him castrated, bond him with a female and then rehome them as a pair :D prior to a homecheck, i was then told she didnt want him neauterd or bonded :shock: and ive just seen him advertised on the free ads for £60 :cry:
What did i do wrong ? I just hope he doesnt end up in the wrong hands:cry::cry:

Have you got the link to the advert? jesus i'd never give blue up, not for nothing.............:?:(

I certainly wouldn't give her £60 for him. If she's so money grabbing, she might just think there's a profit to be made from breeding. :?

Back