• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hilarious binky video

I found this video that somebody made of their bunny binkying around the house. It is so adorable and funny it had me laughing all the way through!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiO9rzU_aw&feature=related

We should have a sticky thread for people to link to their videos on!!

I came across this video the other day, since then I subscribe to this guys videos, he's got two nethie's called Billy and Ronnie......There's 20 vids on there. But that has to be the funniest video i have ever seen, the way billy runs from bedroom to lounge and back again is amazing for such a tiny bun!!
Look at the 6 weeks and two months after neuter........and the music he puts to them too, oh and also happy birthday billy is good too!!

I love Billy the bunny!! All the vids are fab and Ronnie is so cute too, I liked watching the documented neutering stages on him, interesting!! I named my Billy after him!! Lol!! :love:

Just watched it...brilliant :lol:
Do many other peoples bunnies run round the house like that because Oscar certainly doesn't:?

Thank you so much for sharing these links! I have just laughed for about 15 minutes watching his cute little antics!

Rocky is a wannabe nutter but the laminate flooring throughout our home holds him back a little :? sometimes he'll run on the spot for 5 seconds or so before going anywhere :lol:

Although yesterday he learnt that he could actually jump on the bed in his room (he lives in our spare room) so now we have the top and under the bed totally blocked off with boxes :rolleyes:

Ax

Back