• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Many Rescues On Here?

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi
This might seem like a daft question but I was just wondering how many rescues are there on this forum?

I would love to try and think of some fundraising ideas to try and help out but would want to try to think of a fair way to share any proceeds.

Was thinking that I could compile a list and either share any proceeds between all of them - could end up being pennies tho.

Alternatively, I could work thru a list concentrating on one at a time.

Help!! Any advice gratefully received as well as the details of all those that are Rescues.

How many rescues on here

Eastbourne rabbit rescue
jill at Honeybunnies
arc, rescue twickenham
snowy, the rabbit retreat
sooz, and bunnymadhouse are a rescue to

Thats a few to get you going :D:D

I don't know if our Retirement Home would count as a Rescue 'cos we don't rehome the buns at all, they stay with us forever :? However, we are involved with rescues and try to take poorly buns from them if possible:?

Thanks - thats a great start to list. Some are easily distinguished as rescues or rescuers like ARC, Underhill and Hopper Haven, etc but when they are just the name of the person Im not sure. Want to try and help some if I can.

Sooz (sooz22)- Happy Hoppers
Angie (bunnymadhouse)- BARC
Jill (honeybunny)- Honeybunnies
Caroline (bunnyrun)- Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Kayj- Bunnyhops
Theo (snowy)- The Rabbit Retreat (sanctuary)
Donna (donna-arc)/Janice (jnr1310)- ARC
Tree (SOAD)- Underhill Rabbit Rescue
Chloe (Chloaster)-Fat Fluffs
Jaypot- Ebony Eyes (sanctuary)
Louise (doorkeeper)- Redditch Rabbit Rescue ????

Cant think of any others at the moment.

Lynda (Bunnyhuggger) C.A.R.R.O.T
Kareen Fife Rabbit Rescue
Sue (SRR) Southampton Rabbit Rescue
Nicola (?) Guinea pig rescue

Thanks all - now to get my thinking cap on for fundraising ideas.

Just hope I can help in some way.

Have just taken part in getting the South Wales Bunny part of the way to Donna at ARC with the help of Emma (the person responsible for posting case on here initially) and Helen & David who took her from Swindon to Twickenham.

Cant believe how much rescues deal with and I just wish I could do so much to help.

Back