• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holy Moly!! i nearly fainted!!!!!!!!!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
PRINGLE ATE HAY!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

i honestly nearly fainted!!! i cant believe it! cleaned them out put them back in went away then looked through their window and he was sitting eating hay for about 10minutes!!
Pringle has never eaten hay before EVER! i think he picks certain bits out but atleast its a start :shock:!!!!

wow how wierd :shock: will we ever understand the mind of bunnies? :rolleyes: I hope he gets addicted now :p

I know! i just dont understand it!!! i just hope he continues to eat it:rolleyes: hopefully be something else to help his teeth :D xx

You watch, he'll stop eating everything else now and Sophie won't get a look in with the hay! :lol:

You watch, he'll stop eating everything else now and Sophie won't get a look in with the hay! :lol:

:lol::lol: Na i dont think that would happen, he is proberly bored of it already :lol:!

Was so annoyed earlier though as scrubbed the slabs for AGES and i went over 30mins later and their was a puddle of wee on them :roll::roll: They could have at least waiting a day :lol:

:lol::lol: Na i dont think that would happen, he is proberly bored of it already :lol:!

Was so annoyed earlier though as scrubbed the slabs for AGES and i went over 30mins later and their was a puddle of wee on them :roll::roll: They could have at least waiting a day :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They were waiting for you to finish and held it in! My two do that when we've just cleaned out their trays! :lol:

They were waiting for you to finish and held it in! My two do that when we've just cleaned out their trays! :lol:

:lol::lol:proberly, the thing is they have two box's a litter tray and pink round bucket thing, they still randomly wee on the slabs!!:rolleyes:

They are craving the negative attention from their Mummy!! :D

:lol::lol: i couldnt do anything as was to busy telling pringle he was a good boy for eating hay :lol: then i asked who wee;d on the slabs and they both turned their back on me :roll:

:lol::lol: i couldnt do anything as was to busy telling pringle he was a good boy for eating hay :lol: then i asked who wee;d on the slabs and they both turned their back on me :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: So no-one owned up then - naughty buns, you'll have to ask some serious questions if it happens again!!

:lol::lol::lol: So no-one owned up then - naughty buns, you'll have to ask some serious questions if it happens again!!

:lol::lol: I think it was Sophie as Pringle was in eating hay at the time, and the poo's that were beside it looked like Sophies poo:oops::oops:

How sad am i :lol:
Im clearly too observent!

:lol::lol: I think it was Sophie as Pringle was in eating hay at the time, and the poo's that were beside it looked like Sophies poo:oops::oops:

How sad am i :lol:
Im clearly too observent!

You could win money on a game show identifying your bunny's poos!!!! :lol:

PRINGLE ATE HAY!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

i honestly nearly fainted!!! i cant believe it! cleaned them out put them back in went away then looked through their window and he was sitting eating hay for about 10minutes!!
Pringle has never eaten hay before EVER! i think he picks certain bits out but atleast its a start :shock:!!!!

All mine love hay but why do they have to throw it all over

Back