• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Purple Sprouting Safe and just radish leaves ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
My lovely grocer gave me my huge weekly box of freebies and it has some purple sprouting in is this safe for bunnies please ? I know its from the brocolli family and they can eat that. Also I had some bunches of radish am I right in thinking they can only eat the leaves ? My piggies will love the radishes though :lol: Advice gratefully received :D

:wave: Ive found out they can have the purple sprouting, still unsure about the radish leaves ? :)

Yes..they are both fine.I've a feeling they'll leave the radish and opt just for the leaves though:)

I love purple sprouting, its much too nice (and expensive) for buns... if yours don't like it you could send it my way :)

Yep all good:D My lot love the purple sprouting broc and radish leaves, I purposely buy radishes with leaves to give em to buns and pigs, give the actual radish bulb to my mum, as I hate them;)

Back