• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit cheeky but ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
has anyone got any ideas to fundraise for our allotment buns (and the 2 Sooz has got )

more importantly could someone actualy go to the trouble of doing some fundraising ...perhaps a competition or something :?:?

id do it myself ..but i am so stretched at the moment ...i just dont have the time .

:oops:

Hmmmm are any of you lot crafty out there? How about a card making competition, bun related. Pay £1 per card you wish to enter and I'll find someone neutral animal related to judge it. Trying to think of a prize though or if any companies out there might be willing to put one up - would need to sort the prize thing out first though. We'd be willing to offer 5 days free board as a prize for anyone local, or would donate the equivalent in cash to the rescue if you are not.
Can anyone else out there donate a prize?
Lets see if we can get this off the ground between us and help these poor buns.

Other option - how about addin them to your sponsorship list Angie and ask people to sponsor them.

Third Option - Sponsor me for a month on a sponsored slim - I've got a shed load to lose and this could give me some added motivation

I think the 2nd and third one would be quickest to get off the ground and up and running to be honest

What do you think

I'll donate a copy of my book (see thread 'my new book just came out' ) Its not a lot -(worth £12.99 in shops) - but you could use it as a 3rd prize or something.

PM me if you would like to do that - I can send it to you so you can add it to 'prizes'.

Back