• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home Rabbit info day

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Went to my local pets at home to see what this event was going to be like.

My local store is in christchurch in dorset

There was a lady trying to catch one of only two rabbits in the whole shop,he was very scared.there was an information table and rabbit toys on display and leaflets,and they were promoting vaccinations.

There were no rabbits in the adoption centre which made a change and the two agouti giants that had been there since new year found homes on thursday evening,and not because of the special event going on in the store today.Although the inclosure which housed these buns had still not been cleaned out and was full of droppings:evil:

Well i dont know where all the rabbits had gone but it is good that there were only two as I was worried that they would have got loads of bunnies in for this weekend.They had a very strange rabbit indoor cage in there though made of wood and wire i suppose,very small and not very nice.

Did anyone else go to Pets at Home??

Went to my local pets at home to see what this event was going to be like.

My local store is in christchurch in dorset

There was a lady trying to catch one of only two rabbits in the whole shop,he was very scared.there was an information table and rabbit toys on display and leaflets,and they were promoting vaccinations.

There were no rabbits in the adoption centre which made a change and the two agouti giants that had been there since new year found homes on thursday evening,and not because of the special event going on in the store today.Although the inclosure which housed these buns had still not been cleaned out and was full of droppings:evil:

Well i dont know where all the rabbits had gone but it is good that there were only two as I was worried that they would have got loads of bunnies in for this weekend.They had a very strange rabbit indoor cage in there though made of wood and wire i suppose,very small and not very nice.

Did anyone else go to Pets at Home??

I havent been - Dont trust myself tbh, Want to bring them all home. But I have seen that cage & think its discusting, not only is it a totally unsuitable house - there is no way I'd want that in my house, Its hideous! :?

I went to pets at home this morning in aberdeen and can't say i noticed anything special happening? Is it a national thing or just your local one?

I did however notice a couple with a little 6year old girl picking out, sorry - demanding, her rabbit though. I heard the sales girl trying to adivse about injections and neutering, but it did seem like it was falling on deaf ears :roll:

I was just thinking 'please please be a good home...'

Also noticed the most adorable 10 week old black and white french lop up for adoption because he 'didn'tget on with his brother' poor thing. If i'd had room, he'd have been coming with me. :cry:

Ax

Back